MICROPROCESSOR CONTROL SYSTEM
- microprocessor control system
- controls of complex heating system
Characteristics of MICRO-RAD control system
- one control unit can operate maximum of 8 heating zones
- simple operation through display or PC
- system settings for the entire heating season including special days (for example holidays)
- password system protects the settings of heating system against unauthorized intervention
Regimes of zone operation
Automatic - heating according to the preset temperatures.
Manual - short time heating up to a comfortable temperature without any change to parameters setting.
Optimization - control system predicts and sets starting times for the heating, optimizing the operation of devices.
Interruption - heating is stopped when external temperature achieves the preset value.
Blocking - heating is switched off by PC.
Simple creation of complex heating system
- up to 30 pieces of MICRO-RAD control units can be connected into common communication network
- communication works with RS485 (standard) or Ethernet ( Version Maxi only )
- communication network can be connected to PC
- unique PC software
- comfortable central control
- analysis and optimization of system settings
- visualization of quantities by graphs and tables
- archiving of measured quantities
- operating from 1 to 8 heating zones
- settings by unit display or PC
- operating 1 to 6 heating zones
- settings by PC only
Version Mini can be used only when connected to PC with software Dispatching workplace.